aha Moments! magazine: Winter competition
We are giving away two nights’ accommodation at aha Thakadu River Camp for two people mid-week (Sun- Thu).
To stand a chance, write to us and share your latest travel adventures: firstname.lastname@example.org or share your recent stay at any aha Hotels & Lodges by tagging us via our social media pages:
Facebook: Aha Moments magazine ; and
aha Thakadu River Camp at a glance
The Lodge has a welcoming open-plan lounge, dining area and reception as an African bushveld oasis that offers exciting game drives as a compliment. The attractive bar and pool area are also ideal for relaxation, and family-friendly.
It has been carefully constructed to blend into its surroundings, with the use of wood and thatched roofs. A traditional lapa falls within a glade of natural riverine forest to offer panoramic views. Besides lush views of the gully and river to the north, guests are delighted by our staff’s warm hospitality and personal care.
- No staff member of aha Moments magazine and any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter the competition hosted by aha Moments magazine through aha Moments magazine or blog and social media channels.
- The competition runs from 01 June to 31 August 2019. Winners will be announced in upcoming editions with their letter being featured under our guest letters.
- Should the winner fail to respond within 48 hours (two days) after the notification has been sent, the prize will be transferred to another winner.
- No persons under the age of 18 years may enter.
- The winner’s names and letter/messages may be published on the magazine, the Company’s website and social media accounts.
- Prizes are not transferable, nor are they refundable, or exchangeable.
- aha Hotels & Lodges as well as aha Moments magazine shall not be held responsible for: lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephonic, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
- Errors in transmission, and any condition caused by events beyond the company’s control of which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules shall result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.